Last game you deleted without completing + ranting

OpenC

10 minutes ago, OpenC said:

None of the above :anguish: you could grab stuff and just hold it above you then launch it at fuckers

When it comes to me it'll be completely different than how I recall it and everybody will be ???

Edited in a few more since your reply.

• 1 month later...

Return to Monkey Island. Quite liked the visual style, was going really well until it.. well, returned to Monkey Island. Suddenly appeared to become irredeemably dull at that point, and I never managed to go back to it.  First bit and the bit on the ship were good though.

Mass Effect 

Disappointed because I really wanted to play through the trilogy. I never played it first time around and really like BioWare games but without the nostalgia I couldn’t stick with it. 

The dialogue was typical of the company and the story seemed really good but after a couple of hours I just couldn’t live with how shit and unsatisfyingly the combat felt. I don’t have enough game time now to persist with something I’m not properly into anymore so it’s been deleted. 

Aye, that's how I always feel about it, like I missed the boat.  I'm not sure I'd have played it at the time in all honesty but although I can still admire how cinematic and well done it is, it's just not much of a game.

Mass Effect 1 is a ropey affair like. Hated the menus and vehicle parts.

But on the whole the remastered trilogy is great. I have no nostalgia for the games at all and I'd echo comments here that number 2 is a fantastic piece of world building and story telling, with some genuinely fun and silly gameplay stuff.

The Mass Effect trilogy (fuck Andromeda) is my favourite game series of all time, but even I would say that Mass Effect 1 is very rough in terms of its gameplay. Especially the combat. The remastered trilogy addressed some of this, but it's still way behind 2 and 3 in that aspect.