Hollow Knight (PC, Switch, Xbox, PS4)

OpenC

Hmm, the last one 100% killed me but I seem to have got away with it.  Spoilers obvs

Didn't get a trophy but the enemies aren't aggroing any more so I'm guessing it's let me have it (shame really, I was just getting to grips with it)

Fuck, this is getting rough in every direction now [emoji38]

Which way did you head after beating the mantis lords? Not gonna spoil which way you should be going, but you're at what is basically a firelink shrine moment with the undead burg/graveyard/new londo choice.

I'm in the city, been wiped out by a singing Italian dude in the sewer and a spell casting frog on the roof (who seems doable but the run to him is a nightmare). Haven't spent much money or customised the build, though, and there are plenty of other ways to look yet :)

Ah cool, you've gone the standard route there then. City of Tears/Soul Sanctum is definitely a pretty tough combo, dung defender is a great boss :lol:

I love the atmosphere in city of tears like, the rain and the music is very Spirited Away.

You need a map, my man :lol: explore the area some more until you find the dude who sells maps, he's near the start.

:lol: I found him. I found his wife. I just can't find them when I've got cash.

You need a map, my man :lol: explore the area some more until you find the dude who sells maps, he's near the start.

:lol: I found him. I found his wife. I just can't find them when I've got cash.

:lol: soz, keep forgetting you're bad at games now

Mike didn't even get to the This Is The Best Game Ever stage before he gave up on this one :( I've been at work all week but I can't fucking wait to get going again

(that said, if any charitable soul wants to give me a nudge in the right direction I wouldn't object. just beat Italian Dude in the sewer and got to King's Station. beat Soul Master as well, at the top of that bit)

http://gamerwalkthroughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Hollow-Knight-Royal-Waterways-Image-7-1024x576.jpg

This guy?  If you continue through the sewers you should find an item that lets you swim in acid.