Plane spotting

Nobody

3 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I've just text my dad that Ashley and Reuben's may be meeting in Nice, oh well.

They're probably already there. There always in Nice.

Probably picking up Staveley. [emoji38]

27 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Ashley's though innit? It's right near Nice now.

The plane is often used by MA but not exclusively. Pure conjecture that he is on board that plane and even further to speculate that he is travelling to Nice to have a meeting regarding the takeover.

It might be someone using his plane to have a nice weekend in the South of France.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

The plane is often used by MA but not exclusively. Pure conjecture that he is on board that plane and even further to speculate that he is travelling to Nice to have a meeting regarding the takeover.

It might be someone using his plane to have a nice weekend in the South of France.

We're just having a laugh and if turns out to mean owt, all the better :thup:

Edited by Rocker

1 minute ago, STM said:

I reckon MA spent most of the flight on the Argos website, putting together a list of what he's going to spend his 300m on.

Just now, Rosenrot said:

I reckon MA spent most of the flight on the Argos website, putting together a list of what he's going to spend his 300m on.

Is he buying Argos

Just had word from Keith he’s also en route to Nice. The legal bills have cleaned him out though and the meeting has been delayed 24 hours. All the major players will soon be round the table though. HTFL

eed89a7f21e336c47b272e77139a18f9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...