Plane spotting

Nobody

8 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

In what way? I thought the Saudis were waiting on the sidelines rather than any actual involvement.

I think they'll probably be involved to some extent because how PIF operates is probably going to be a fundamental element of the case.

It's just aeroplanes taking off and landing. The passengers or their intentions are complete speculation. I think I'll just continue to wait until something, positive or negative, actually happens. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

It's just aeroplanes taking off and landing. The passengers or their intentions are complete speculation. I think I'll just continue to wait until something, positive or negative, actually happens. 

I don't accept this comment at all

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Not me I'm 100% all in this is it

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Did Ashley's plane really just take off from Stansted just to fly to Luton? [emoji38]

Of course, For shits and giggles because we are all watching.

6 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Why would representatives of PIF even need to be in the UK to get the deal done.

I remain sceptical, but a little excited.

Why did Yasir fly in to deliver documents from the Saudi Royal Court to the PL ?

10 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Why would representatives of PIF even need to be in the UK to get the deal done.

I remain sceptical, but a little excited.

MBS on a 4 amigos special tomorrow plugging t-shirts for the food bank