Plane spotting

Nobody

1 hour ago, ianovthetoon said:

White Audi = off for a campachoochoo with Geoff Linton and a pow wow 

Fuck I hope the Lintonator is somehow involved in the consortium.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest reefatoon

Right pilot sleuths. A lovely private jet left Newcastle before and had a low fly over the area first before heading off down to Oxford (g-wlkr). Obviously had all our consortium in it and they were checking out what they have just bought into. As we know only takeover related people use private jets and helicopters. That’s me convinced now. Announcement tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Right pilot sleuths. A lovely private jet left Newcastle before and had a low fly over the area first before heading off down to Oxford (g-wlkr). Obviously had all our consortium in it and they were checking out what they have just bought into. As we know only takeover related people use private jets and helicopters. That’s me convinced now. Announcement tomorrow.

You been on the cans quite early today mate? Understandable and forgiveable for today :indi:

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

You been on the cans quite early today mate? Understandable and forgiveable for today :indi:

[emoji38] Not yet. Was out gardening and spotted it flying over real low, so thought I would have a nose. 

2 hours ago, reefatoon said:

Coincidentally G-WLKR is operated by the same company as Ashley's plane, Air Charter Scotland.

Guest reefatoon
8 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Coincidentally G-WLKR is operated by the same company as Ashley's plane, Air Charter Scotland.

Interesting. It flew south a bit then went back and did a low fly loop along the tyne to the coast and back over before heading south again. Somebody had a lovely little tour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...