Plane spotting

Nobody

1 minute ago, bowlingcrofty said:

A jet has flown from Oxford airport (owned by the Reuben Brothers) to Sion, stopped for half an hour and is now en route to Newcastle.

We're resigning Marc Hottiger!

23 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

A jet has flown from Oxford airport (owned by the Reuben Brothers) to Sion, stopped for half an hour and is now en route to Newcastle.

Bit of a drive for Cabral to get from FC Basel Fawlty to Sion.  Could have at least landed a bit closer for him. 

Just now, r0cafella said:

Maybe they found the Carr files after all :lol:

This is what's called elevating a pretty piss poor joke. Thanks man.

Has the Reuben plane been used for anything that we know of? Trippier was on the usual Gulfstream wasn't he?

Just now, Rich said:

This is what's called elevating a pretty piss poor joke. Thanks man.

Has the Reuben plane been used for anything that we know of? Trippier was on the usual Gulfstream wasn't he?

I think the link was the plane took off from an airport they owned. Wasn’t confirmed If the plane was owned by them. 

4 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Come on planeverts, time to get spotting.

Have seen some evidence that the private jet that dropped Trippier off is booked for a trip to Seville today.....

Fancy sharing it then? :lol:

I've been told NJE771Y is going from London to Seville today at 4.15. Apparently it's the jet Trippier used.

I don't know how to look at planned flights, just flights in the air. But there are some creeps on here who can do that. Be good if one of those deviants can check if the info is legit.

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

I've been told NJE771Y is going from London to Seville today at 4.15. Apparently it's the jet Tripper used.

I don't know how to look at planned flights, just flights up in the air. But there are some creeps on here who can do that. Be good if one of those deviants can check.

The one Tripper was on was D-CROG, it's due to fly to Rome today (it's a charter plane that does random trips all over, so it's not likely to be anything to do with us)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-crog

Guest Biggsbond14
4 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

The one Tripper was on was D-CROG, it's due to fly to Rome today (it's a charter plane that does random trips all over, so it's not likely to be anything to do with us)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-crog

The owners need to buy nufc a fucking plane so we know exactly wtf is going on 😂