Plane spotting

Nobody

1 minute ago, STM said:

Griezman getting out of atletico and that farcical loan situation that he's in? 

I'm joking... kind of.

I’d actually be buzzing with that. Andy Brassell on TalkSPORT earlier saying Athletico were right up against the cap and need to lower this - hence Lodi going to Forest.

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Farewell Bruno sweet prince :weep:

I hope I don’t live to regret saying this but if there was even a hint of losing Bruno to real because of a clause we would have replaced him first 

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

I hope I don’t live to regret saying this but if there was even a hint of losing Bruno to real because of a clause we would have replaced him first 

Given 2D Gordon is being touted for a £70m move, you’d hope any clause would be north of 9 digits.

2 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Howe said he came with no clauses at all, I imagine it would take an astronomical offer for him to leave.

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Who would like some planespotting nonsense? Private jet just flew Newcastle - Leeds. That's Harrison confirmed.

Leeds been looking at Hwang - has links to their current coach