Lockdown Hobbies

Espio

Lockdown is a cunt, but it's given me a chance to start learning to DJ

Just curious, what skills/hobbies have you all learned or started learning since this shitshow kicked off?

Still learning to trade forex, haven’t spent much time on it though. Mainly because I’m sitting at the screen all day anyway.

Miniature painting, but again I’ve only done a handful of sessions.

TBH I’ve just worked and walked. I get desperate to get outside.

Still learning to trade forex, haven’t spent much time on it though. Mainly because I’m sitting at the screen all day anyway.

See, I've always been pretty reclusive and never really been one for going out out or anything that I don't need to do. So lockdown has actually meant I can do fuck all without getting moaned at, I've personally quite enjoyed it :lol:

Is there a more middle-class forum member?

Mainly drinking and smoking. Chucked some cooking and gardening/growing in there too but once stuff is in the ground there's fuck all to do.

I do have a shit load of radishes now I have no idea what to do with if anyone wants to give me a new radish hobby.

You could throw them at turtles?

Is there a more middle-class forum member?

:lol: :lol:

Mainly drinking and smoking. Chucked some cooking and gardening/growing in there too but once stuff is in the ground there's fuck all to do.

I do have a shit load of radishes now I have no idea what to do with if anyone wants to give me a new radish hobby.

Put them in the bin like a normal person.

Dad and I started a podcast based on his diaries - he’s made an entry based on our life and modern history every day since 1987

Heart stopped for a second there when I thought you were 54...

😄 nothing as exciting as that

I bought some DJ decks to try and learn that, but I find because I'm still working full time and looking after our son I haven't really got time to even look at them. By the time I finish work, get the boy to bed, cook, eat etc, I just can't be arsed to do anything.

Started redesigning our outside bar/cooking area over the last week so I'm hoping to learn some joiner skills, but I'm probably kidding myself.

I just wanna get back to playing some proper sport :(

Put them in the bin like a normal person.

:lol: I dont even know why I planted them. Looks like a lot of pickled radish for me.

I bought some DJ decks to try and learn that, but I find because I'm still working full time and looking after our son I haven't really got time to even look at them. By the time I finish work, get the boy to bed, cook, eat etc, I just can't be arsed to do anything.

Started redesigning our outside bar/cooking area over the last week so I'm hoping to learn some joiner skills, but I'm probably kidding myself.

I just wanna get back to playing some proper sport :(

See I started learning to DJ because I was self employed for 9 years, used to run comedy clubs all around Devon/Cornwall/Dorset (I got bored, luckily quit just before the virus hit). Don't think I could bring myself to go back to employment, so because of the line of work I was in I know a lot of venue owners and managers, figured DJing's a decent way to make some dollar while doing the absolute bare minimum :lol: