Newcastle United 3 - 0 Sheffield United - 21/06/2020 - Post-match from page 24

BlueStar

Hayden was quality. Many of them had better second halfs than first halfs, obviously adjusting to getting used to playing competitive again.

Cant really complain, literally safe, goals, cleansheet.

Good restart.

Happy fathers day all 👍🏻😎

Decent performance. Looked a lot more comfortable in the possession than normal, probably due to the lack of fans causing the players to shit themselves less.

Well deserved man of the match for Saint Maximin, however I think Shelvey pushed him all the way.  I do realise Shelvey does not have many supporters on here but played in the correct role he can dictate the game.  It also looks like he has kept himself in good nick fitness wise.

I like Hayden man, he’s good. Always has been. Never seen anyone like a slide tackle more.

I think he struggled upon promotion to the extent that I questioned if he was good enough for the Premier league, but he's come on a lot and looks a good player now.

Best home performance of the season that.

Indeed. Definitely helped by how passive and prone to error SU were, but you have to be there to take advantage and we showed up big time today. Really pleased  :)

Or they were mesmerised by our brilliance.

I like Hayden man, he’s good. Always has been. Never seen anyone like a slide tackle more.

Think he was poor when he was unsettled, but he can look a good player when he's on his game.

Well deserved man of the match for Saint Maximin, however I think Shelvey pushed him all the way.  I do realise Shelvey does not have many supporters on here but played in the correct role he can dictate the game.  It also looks like he has kept himself in good nick fitness wise.

I like him  :smitten:

His best game for donkeys years.

I like him  :smitten:

Shelvey looks fitter IMO.

Best home performance of the season that.

Indeed. Definitely helped by how passive and prone to error SU were, but you have to be there to take advantage and we showed up big time today. Really pleased  :)

Or they were mesmerised by our brilliance.

I prefer this, we'll go with it  :)