Relegation Candidates; who would you pinch?

Minhosa

So, given the bottom five now looks fairly entrenched, who would you like to steal at the end of the season? And who would they come in for?

Then round up with your top three picks and who they replace.

Norwich

I'll go with Max Aarons for RB instead of Yedlin/JM etc.

Cantwell instead of Shelvey too. Think he'd work well with Hayden in the event we are not taken over.

Buendia as a squad option also a possibility.

Bournemouth

If Bournemouth go, I'd take Brooks in midfield, probably replacing Ritchie.

Also, I'd take Callum Wilson over any of our striker options right now.

Fraser I'd take over Ritchie too.

Nathan Ake as part of the CB pool given Lejeune's fitness issues.

West Ham

Fabianski as a sub keeper instead of both Darlow and Elliot.

We're weak at LB too so I'd consider Cresswell.

Both Felipe Anderson and Fornals occasionally look top drawer to me but you'd need a proper manager to get a tune of them, which would rule us out if Mr Doubtfire stays.

Fornals over Shelvey again for me though.

I quite like Fredericks at RB too but he doesn't seem to have got off the ground there for some reason.

Watford

I'm going to assume Watford will survive but if they didn't, I'd take Sarr and Doucoure for Ritchie and Shelvey.

I also like Pereyra and Will Hughes but not sure of their consistency.

Villa

I'm a big fan of Tyrone Mings too as a CB option but that's probably our strongest position in the squad.

Grealish would walk into our team but would be too much unless the takeover happens and, even then, you'd imagine we'd have big competition.

I'd take John McGinn over Shelvey every day of the week.

Tom Heaton as back up to Dubs also.

Top three picks:

1) John McGinn for Shelvey

2) Mings for the CB pool/cover for Lejeune.

3) Callum Wilson for either Gayle, Muto or Carroll.

Isn't Buendia like the most creative player in the league?

Aarons would be the best probably, but it really depends what system we'd be playing. Brooks from Bournemouth looks mint, as does Cantwell for Norwich.

Wouldn't take anyone from West Ham, they're infected with inconsistency and not giving a shit.

None of them have a truly good DM do they? Probably why they're in trouble.

Isn't Buendia like the most creative player in the league?

Aarons would be the best probably, but it really depends what system we'd be playing. Brooks from Bournemouth looks mint, as does Cantwell for Norwich.

Wouldn't take anyone from West Ham, they're infected with inconsistency and not giving a shit.

None of them have a truly good DM do they? Probably why they're in trouble.

Who would you drop for Buendia?

Doucoure is decent.

Always liked Deulofeu. Doucoure would be a class signing. Don't think Watford will go down though

Agreed on all three counts. Deulofeu just needs a bit more consistency to his game imho.

Always liked Deulofeu. Doucoure would be a class signing. Don't think Watford will go down though

Agreed on all three counts. Deulofeu just needs a bit more consistency to his game imho.

Forgot about him ,aye.

Not many I'd want personally.

You wouldn't want Max Arrons in at RB? Don't think Callum Wilson is an improvement on say Carroll?

Don't think John McGinn or Cantwell would be an upgrade on Shelvey?

Wouldn't even attempt Grealish for example?

Genuine Q's by the way.

Aaron’s, Godfrey, Lewis & cantwell from Norwich.

Brooks, ake, Fraser & Wilson from Bournemouth.

Rice from wham

Sarr from Watford

Mings, grealish & mcginn from Villa

Yep - similar pages.

I think Heaton or Fabianski would be belter back ups to Dubs too.

Miles better than Darlow and Elliott and also good to develop young Woodman to be the number 2 if he doesn't go back out on loan.

Minhosa[/member]

Cantwell plays off the front man I believe, and not in central midfield.

Not a fan of Fornals at all. Would leave him well alone.

Like your suggestions though other than Fornals. I think I'd take Seb Haller too, as West Ham have not really got the best out of him at all.

Minhosa[/member]

Cantwell plays off the front man I believe, and not in central midfield.

Not a fan of Fornals at all. Would leave him well alone.

Like your suggestions though other than Fornals. I think I'd take Seb Haller too, as West Ham have not really got the best out of him at all.

I thought Cantwell would work well ahead of Hayden.

I think Fornals will become a top player elsewhere, looks very tidy but needs a system built around him.  I'd have liked to have seen what Pellegrini would've done with him, rather than the Scottish Bruce.

Haller has disappointed me this year. Believe Rafa quite fancied him.

Max Aaron’s was one of Poch’s main targets for Spurs, as was Brooks from Bournemouth, would expect them to be top of his list if he ends up here, which I think he will should the takeover go through.

Aaron’s, Godfrey, Lewis & cantwell from Norwich.

Brooks, ake, Fraser & Wilson from Bournemouth.

Rice from wham

Sarr from Watford

Mings, grealish & mcginn from Villa

Yep - similar pages.

I think Heaton or Fabianski would be belter back ups to Dubs too.

Miles better than Darlow and Elliott and also good to develop young Woodman to be the number 2 if he doesn't go back out on loan.

Personally, would rather see woodman push dubs from the bench and get Gillespie in for 3rd choice. That to me seems a nice mix of keepers. You could keep it like that for some time as well as long as woodman steps up. If not he goes out on loan.

I’m weve got to give woodman a chance, or he gets loaned to a prem team as 1st choice. He’s completed the championship, that’s his minimum level now and the path has just cleared to 2nd choice for us, I’d feel a bit sorry if we blocked it with another keeper.

Lewis and Godfrey looks decent as individuals, but as a collection (with Aarons) it just doesn’t work. You’d hope we’d be in for a better lb, but Lewis to push (like woodman in my above scenario) and same for Godfrey (Clarke replacement, we need a 1st team replacement for lejuene as he’s sadly injured a lot) and aarons the best of the bunch is almost there for first team.

You wouldn't want Max Arrons in at RB? Don't think Callum Wilson is an improvement on say Carroll?

Genuine Q's by the way.

Haven't really seen that much of McGinn or Aarons tbh. Obviously wouldn't say no to Grealish for example. Don't think I'd want Wilson, even though he's pretty decent. Would he come here to be say 3rd choice?

Genuine Q's by the way.

Haven't really seen that much of McGinn or Aarons tbh. Obviously wouldn't say no to Grealish for example. Don't think I'd want Wilson, even though he's pretty decent. Would he come here to be say 3rd choice?

You might play him up front in a two potentially if Bacon stays.

McGinn is a top top player imho.