Bournemouth Vs Newcastle - 01/07/2020@18:00 (Live on SkySports & Pick)

I think we’ll lose despite Bournemouth being shit. I think I’d prefer them to stay up out of the bottom few clubs but until we’re above 40 points I won’t really regard us as safe so this could set off some panic stations.

Despite his miss I’d like to see Gayle up top and Joelinton on the left like we saw at the end of yesterday and see how it pans out against a team that isn’t one of the elites. Joelinton, Almiron and ASM could in theory be pretty decent behind a striker. I’m guessing he’ll shoehorn Richie in there though and probably rightly so. Would play Bentaleb too.

I think we’ll lose despite Bournemouth being shit. I think I’d prefer them to stay up out of the bottom few clubs but until we’re above 40 points I won’t really regard us as safe so this could set off some panic stations.

Despite his miss I’d like to see Gayle up top and Joelinton on the left like we saw at the end of yesterday and see how it pans out against a team that isn’t one of the elites. Joelinton, Almiron and ASM could in theory be pretty decent behind a striker. I’m guessing he’ll shoehorn Richie in there though and probably rightly so. Would play Bentaleb too.

Got to be Carroll up top like with the mentioned players in behind. Gayle should not be starting any games for us.

I think we should give Gayle a run in the team for the rest of the year.  He's the only forward we have at the club who attacks space in the 18 yard box.

We should also be looking to give some of the other fringe players time.

Guest neesy111

Bournemouth are shit. Massive game for them tho. 2-1 defeat.

Yeah, they have to win this game.

Couldn't care less about this. The most beneficial thing for us is to lose most of our remaining games, including some heavy losses, just to hammer home that we need a new manager post takeover.

Bournemouth are s***. Massive game for them tho. 2-1 defeat.

Yeah, they have to win this game.

I think they will probably grind the win out but I do think if we score first, their heads are likely to go down. Not exactly brimming with confidence ATM.

Now we’re safe in back in Pardew territory. Hope we get some drubbings to see Bruce off.

That only happens if we get taken over, as long as Ashley is here, so is Bruce.

I still think we’re getting a new owner. Last thing we need is him to end well and for them to do what City did with Hughes, PSG with Komboaure etc and waste time ‘giving him a chance’.

Wilson suspended is a big miss for them.

Ah right, didn't know that. Not good for them. They need goals.

Yep, if King's still injured they'll have to go with Solanke.

Guest Butcher

They play 4-4-2 right?

I’d play

Dubs

Manq

Fed

Jamal

Rose

ASM

Matty

Shelvey

Almiron