Bournemouth Vs Newcastle - 01/07/2020@18:00 (Live on SkySports & Pick)

Guest chopey

These games normally finish 2 2 but if Bournemouth need points Newcastle in first half Sheff Utd, second half Aston Villa and all Man City form will gladly give them the points.

I'll never under stand Football Elitism in yearning for clubs that were good 40 odd years ago to be PL clubs just because of that.

:thup: So much for hating the status quo. :lol:

Always seems to happen. Plucky underdogs make it to the PL, everyone loves the novelty for a year or two and then suddenly we've had our fun and they can fuck off back to obscurity.

Thought it was more nostalgia than anything.

Definitely nostalgia for me. I'd love to see the clubs back in the PL such as Nottingham Forest and Leeds from the time where my interest in English football shot off, watching every match that was sent on TV, playing CM 96-98, Fifa 94-98, collecting and trading cards & stickers, play football outside pretending to be players you'd seen score nice goals on sunday goals when parents or friends partents threw us out for being inside too long.

That being said, it is only a nostalgic wish that they come back up based on merit.

Unlikely, but Forest, Leeds and Brentford would be one of those most interesting promototrios in years and years. I know I shouldn't but I've been more-or-less rooting for Leeds these last couple of years. I'll probably be reminded of why I shouldn't have been doing the moment it's secure...

I'll never under stand Football Elitism in yearning for clubs that were good 40 odd years ago to be PL clubs just because of that.

Depends which club. Burnley were big 100 years ago but they aren't much of a club now. In general for me the bigger the stadium and fanbase, the better the atmosphere when we play them. Hence I get more excited by games against Leeds than Hull.

I think Norwich are a better team than us and I also think Bournemouth are a better team than us.  My prediction is 1-0 to Bournemouth.  I am staggered that we are above both of these teams.

Guest Butcher

I think Norwich are a better team than us and I also think Bournemouth are a better team than us.  My prediction is 1-0 to Bournemouth.  I am staggered that we are above both of these teams.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Never change Rod, or should I say Radge. 

Hate Ashley, but never want Newcastle to lose

Want a decent manager, but never want Newcastle to lose

Hate Leeds bad 1970's memories  but they should be a premiership team

Bournemouth no doubt will want it more tonight and will probably edge it 

Got loads of mates who support Leeds, and one of my best pals has given me a free ticket to watch them, with him, 5-6 times in last few years, so I'm keen for Leeds to come up.

I live in Leeds and i'm torn On the one hand it would be great for the area, good to have a team representing Yorkshire in the PL and they're a big club with. top manager. On the other hand i'm surrounded by their fans on a daily basis and they're arseholes!