Bournemouth Vs Newcastle - 01/07/2020@18:00 (Live on SkySports & Pick)

Got loads of mates who support Leeds, and one of my best pals has given me a free ticket to watch them, with him, 5-6 times in last few years, so I'm keen for Leeds to come up.

I live in Leeds and i'm torn On the one hand it would be great for the area, good to have a team representing Yorkshire in the PL and they're a big club with. top manager. On the other hand i'm surrounded by their fans on a daily basis and they're arseholes!

Tbf I know a lot of their fans are dicks like but I've been lucky and my Leeds mates are actually sound.

Rest everyone for West Ham at the weekend. We look like we will play a key role in who stays up and who goes down. I'd rather West Ham fucked off than Bournemouth.

Rest everyone for West Ham at the weekend. We look like we will play a key role in who stays up and who goes down. I'd rather West Ham fucked off than Bournemouth.

I'd do the same. 10 changes and keep everyone fit for West Ham. 3 points from these next two games would be decent (as long as it was in the right match...). If the takeover does fall through then from Bruce's perspective Bournemouth are probably more likely to be down there next season than West Ham - West Ham were around 14/1 at the start of the season, Bournemouth 9/2, so would be better for his survival hopes next season with a weaker team still around.

As if we are good enough to pick and choose the games we will win.

We're clearly not, but we're in a strong enough position to potentially sacrifice a game, keep some of our players in the North East, give them a game off after 3 in quick succession, and prepare the best we can for the West Ham match - if we end up with 0 points from the two, it'll hardly be devastating, but resting players today would give us a better chance of beating West Ham (the game many fans would rather we won, going off here anyway), instead of playing the same players for 5 games in 14 days, with no rest.