RIP Peter Green

Vinny Green Balls

Tormented genius, that voice in itself is magnificent allied to his guitar work, the man was riddled with unbelievable talent , such a shame that we missed so much more from him because of his problems brought on by those events in Germany RIP Peter Green

Guest The Little Waster

I used to think there was nobody to match Dave Gilmour, but then I heard the song Brittle Waster has just posted and realised that I was wrong

Davey was always a big Greeny fan shows in his playing

Guest The Little Waster

I used to think there was nobody to match Dave Gilmour, but then I heard the song Brittle Waster has just posted and realised that I was wrong

Nothing can touch that solo

Aye, I mean Gilmour was still amazing obviously (probably still is :lol:) but I don't think he ever did anything as good as that.

Guest The Little Waster

Aye, I mean Gilmour was still amazing obviously (probably still is :lol:) but I don't think he ever did anything as good as that.

No one did ( except Hendrix on machine gun ) Greeny was a giant amongst giants