Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

He'll still be here Colback-style in 4 years time cause when Bruce eventually gets jettisoned we'll not be able to get him off the books.

Still he'll be good for the champo.

He is much better than Colback though. Think he'll do a decent job for us.

What happened to all the consciousness objectors to the Saudi takeover? None of them interested in their new player? Hey this is your club!

Rafalove

Triggs

sammptime

This is your guy, so give some support.

You've turned into a pathetic poster over this takeover.  Give over.

It was underrated how terrible he was beforehand also

:lol::lol: 100% true n all

Some canny harsh comments in here.

Okay he's not a geordie, but he still wears his heart on his sleeve and is exactly the type of player we need to get stuck in and put in a shift.

Okay he's not a geordie, but he still wears his heart on his sleeve and is exactly the type of player we need to get stuck in and put in a shift.

The fuck has this got to do with anything? Robert Lee and Gary Speed weren't exactly born on Northumberland Street.

The fuck has this got to do with anything? Robert Lee and Gary Speed weren't exactly born on Northumberland Street.

You must know TBG, man. :lol:

I vaguely remember him being a goal threat at Derby and looking at his record I guess I was wrong. I still think it’s a solid signing given out situation and squad depth but I don’t see him ousting either Shelvey or Hayden.