Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

Who’d have thought that trying to fix the most important position on the pitch with a Burnley reject would backfire?

Don't really get the Burnley reject stuff, they wanted to keep him.

He is terrible though

Because I'm quite enjoying the collapse, I've watched a lot more of us recently than I think I ever have under Bruce, and I cannot think of a single moment where I noticed this bloke. I mean literally at all. If you'd told me he hadn't touched the ball in four games I'd believe you.

I genuinely think he's worse than Colback

It was incredibly frustrating watching Colback get pushed around like a small child but he was always out there scrapping at least, as bad as he was. And he did have the odd moment where he did some good things.

This man Hendrick is just lost at sea. It's astonishing how invisible he is when he plays. It doesn't even make sense.

I genuinely think he's worse than Colback

It was incredibly frustrating watching Colback get pushed around like a small child but he was always out there scrapping at least, as bad as he was. And he did have the odd moment where he did some good things.

This man Hendrick is just lost at sea. It's astonishing how invisible he is when he plays. It doesn't even make sense.

Exactly, even Colback could manage a slide tackle now and again, and actually chased players down. This guy is the most invisible player I've ver seen,it's almost an artform.

That's true  :lol: You would think once or twice a game he would be involved in a phase of play, just by the law of averages. The fact he manages to avoid any responsibility at all whilst creating the illusion of being busy, it's almost impressive.

Guest reefatoon

He’ll get about 6 touches of the ball today, all of them back to the nearest player to him. The nonce haired bastard that he is.

Guest reefatoon

Watch him, every time a player looks to pass to him, he stands there pointing to play it to another player. He’s a fucking disgrace.