Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

1 minute ago, TRon said:

He might be annoyed if he cared, but since the club pays for every player through money that is self generated, I think he probably doesn't give a fuck. 

I was thinking more of him hoping to sell at least one of them for a profit in the future (Fraser obviously, Hendrick is only good for transfering to the ladyboys of Bangkok show).

Would probably be of use under a different manager. Our injury record under Bruce is beyond a joke tbh. There's been times even when fit that Bruce has brought him on in CM. :lol: 

If Bruce is ever out of the equation almost every aspect of the football side of things; performances, the actual football, injuries, general likability et cetera will all improve.

2 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Would probably be of use under a different manager. Our injury record under Bruce is beyond a joke tbh. There's been times even when fit that Bruce has brought him on in CM. :lol: 

If Bruce is ever out of the equation almost every aspect of the football side of things; performances, the actual football, injuries, general likability et cetera will all improve.

In this particular one I don’t think we can blame Bruce for the injury record 

• 1 month later...
Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

Looked so unfit today, and most of the times he's played for us,.

He’s fucking shite, as are most of them, I’d replace 95% of this team in the next year, the majority are Championship players.

He's only really effective in the final third from what I've seen of him here. Too small to match up with the athletes in the midfield area, never expect him to do much when he starts, but have seen him have decent cameos off the bench. 

This is the problem with shopping for bargains. The odd one is great to add to your side, but if your stinking out most of your squad with them... well, who would have guessed there's a reason why they are bargains. I don't know what the plural is for work shy football wankers, but we've definitely got a congregation of them that need shifting.

17 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Didn’t he and Howe fall out ?

Not sure what happened in the end, but prior to that the guy was fantastic for Bournemouth. Bruce has got his hands on him and now he barely looks like a footballer.

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Probably wasn’t a good sign when he downed tools for Bournemouth, Owen style, because of his desire to get a move.

Has been completely ineffective for us and he doesn’t even look arsed.

In fairness to him, he at least played until the end date of his contract (unlike Owen.)

Was an anomaly in that because of covid the season ended after his contract date. They wouldn't sign him up for another year so he didn't want to risk getting injured whilst playing on a weekly rolling contract and endingup unemployed. Not necessarily right, but understandable at least.

As for that performance today, he looks like he'd never seen a football before in his life. Arguably the worst of a pretty awful bunch.

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

I thought we had got a bargain when we signed this kid, turns out hes dogshit. His workrate is shocking, not quite sure what he brings to the table.

Was it actually his work rate or was he played in the wrong position? Either way, it seems like a pretty serious misjudgement from Jones on starting him. 

• 2 weeks later...