Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

Just now, Big River said:

I'm not sure he is. but guess we'll see!

He's at least an Everton player. Would have thought someone near the bottom of the PL would go for him. Doubt hull will be making much of a wage contribution as well.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

5 points off the Play-Offs, you normally get one team out of nowhere who makes a surge around now. Hull already signed a fair few in the summer, no reason it can't be them.

With darlow & Fraser I'm hoping it's them like. Be watching them more closely at least.

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

He's better than that. Big scoop for Hull like.

Seemed like he lost a bit of edge this year when we played him. Probably the right level for him to get consistent minutes and form back. 

We have done a terrific job moving people out. We are looking a bit small squad size wise but that also has benefits for team cohesiveness. 

Just now, Big Geordie said:

It's just never happened here for Fraser - too many injuries and no real consistency.

There is a player there mind.  He does it for Scotland.  I held hope for a long time that things would start clicking but it never happened.  

I hope he gets his move and some better luck.

Slightly surprised the likes of Shelvey and Fraser have gone before Ritchie. That probably speaks more to their commodity and perceived usefulness to other clubs. At this point it really seems like Ritchie is here with Dummett to transition into player coaches.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Slightly surprised the likes of Shelvey and Fraser have gone before Ritchie. That probably speaks more to their commodity and perceived usefulness to other clubs. At this point it really seems like Ritchie is here with Dummett to transition into player coaches.

Aye, both out of contract in the summer too.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Both out of contract in the summer anyway - I suspect they'll probably retire/get into coaching.

21 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

There is a player there mind.  He does it for Scotland.  I held hope for a long time that things would start clicking but it never happened.  

I hope he gets his move and some better luck.

He barely gets picked for Scotland and hasn’t had a good game for years? 

I'm really not sure on the logic of selling Fraser and Shelvey if they're not being replaced this window. We might not need them much, but we might need them and if we're left short of bodies it could bite us.

Whatever their faults, they're better than [EMPTY SQUAD SPACE] or whatever kid we need to chuck in from the U18s.

Just now, Chris_R said:

I'm really not sure on the logic of selling Fraser and Shelvey if they're not being replaced this window. We might not need them much, but we might need them and if we're left short of bodies it could bite us.

Whatever their faults, they're better than [EMPTY SQUAD SPACE] or whatever kid we need to chuck in from the U18s.

Fraser has been replaced really hasn’t he, Gordon plays either wing.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Fraser has been replaced really hasn’t he, Gordon plays either wing.

So Wood doesn't have a replacement and we're short up front instead, so nothing I've said changes.

We're criminally short on depth, and selling 3 whilst buying 2 doesn't improve that whatever the positions. We'll still be asked to register 25 players and at this rate we won't be able to.

Just now, Chris_R said:

So Wood doesn't have a replacement and we're short up front instead, so nothing I've said changes.

We're criminally short on depth, and selling 3 whilst buying 2 doesn't improve that whatever the positions. We'll still be asked to register 25 players and at this rate we won't be able to.

Fraser doesn't need a replacement. We already have Murphy, ASM and Miggy, Gordon and if necessary Joe and Isak who can cover the wide positions.