Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

Put this in the EH thread but probs worth a post here as well..

"In 2018-19, Wilson and Fraser scored 14 and seven league goals respectively, directly combining for 12, making them the Premier League’s most effective attacking partnership that season"

Could be a really useful player for us if he gets back to that form!

9 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Put this in the EH thread but probs worth a post here as well..

"In 2018-19, Wilson and Fraser scored 14 and seven league goals respectively, directly combining for 12, making them the Premier League’s most effective attacking partnership that season"

Could be a really useful player for us if he gets back to that form!

Fitness seems to be his biggest issue. I think he could be a useful sub, maybe more if he stays injury free. 

My brother was born in Scotland a still gets called weeman, he is 35 and built like a brick shithouse, I now live in Scotland and have done for past 20 years, don't think it will bother him and if it does then takes himself to serious 

Good. Its about time players started prioritising the club.

He can play for scotland when it's clear he's fully match sharp. They can fuck off.

I knew Eddie would have been on to him. [emoji38]

He clearly has some bridges to rebuild with Howe and wanted to be here when he took the first training session to start that process...

And yes - I agree - there is a world of difference between training and playing a competitive match.....   why would they even feel the need to ask?