Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

Can’t imagine this was the move he was expecting when he chose to sit out the last 9 games of the season.

On that point I wonder what scuppered his Arsenal, Spurs moves etc. He was heavily linked with those types of clubs January onwards.

Can’t imagine this was the move he was expecting when he chose to sit out the last 9 games of the season.

On that point I wonder what scuppered his Arsenal, Spurs moves etc. He was heavily linked with those types of clubs January onwards.

Not wanting to be a backup as he’s nowhere good enough to be anything other.

Who's getting dropped for Fraiser?

This is just it. What is the purpose of this signing? Value is all very well but has Fraser actually been identified as the type of player we need?

Has to be Ritchie. I don't see a problem position wise we've lost Lazaro who played a similar sort of position.

Again, no suprise that Newcastle fans have forgot about the whole concept of having a squad of players capable of getting a game.

Especially in a Steve Bruce injury-ridden era. I'd be more worried of we have enough depth than whether this player or that player will get a game.

Again, no suprise that Newcastle fans have forgot about the whole concept of having a squad of players capable of getting a game.

Especially in a Steve Bruce injury-ridden era. I'd be more worried of we have enough depth than whether this player or that player will get a game.

Of course, depth is fine. Just highlighting the inevitable lack of any gameplan at all.