Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

Again, no suprise that Newcastle fans have forgot about the whole concept of having a squad of players capable of getting a game.

Especially in a Steve Bruce injury-ridden era. I'd be more worried of we have enough depth than whether this player or that player will get a game.

Of course, depth is fine. Just highlighting the inevitable lack of any gameplan at all.

It goes without saying that Steve Bruce is a clueless twat. However, every now and then it's ok for a club to sign a player because the deal is too good to pass up.

I'd argue Fraser on a free, given his versatility, is a no brainer.

Again, no suprise that Newcastle fans have forgot about the whole concept of having a squad of players capable of getting a game.

Especially in a Steve Bruce injury-ridden era. I'd be more worried of we have enough depth than whether this player or that player will get a game.

Of course, depth is fine. Just highlighting the inevitable lack of any gameplan at all.

It goes without saying that Steve Bruce is a clueless twat. However, every now and then it's ok for a club to sign a player because the deal is too good to pass up.

I'd argue Fraser on a free, given his versatility, is a no brainer.

:thup:

Blatantly obvious to be a 4231, shelvey hendrick behind fluid front 4 of fraser, almiron, asm, wilson. Not that bruce knows what to do but its better than last season on paper.

Unless Hayden got injured I assume he will play Hendrick on the right side.

Guest reefatoon

What an absolutely wonderful weekend it has been. We got beat off Stoke at home and we are trying to sign three relegated players. Hope it never ends!

You don't need a game plan. Just 11 lads on the pitch grafting their bollocks off.

Guest neesy111

What an absolutely wonderful weekend it has been. We got beat off Stoke at home and we are trying to sign three relegated players. Hope it never ends!

:lol: :lol: