Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

You can actually see some of the old "Newcastle United" lettering on the stand roof, its not even been cleaned properly before putting the new italics with Sports direct logos. So cheap.  :lol:

No irony that Newcastle United was downsized with the partnership with sports direct!

Really thought he would have better options. Wonder if this is what he had in mind when he was forcing his way out of about Bournemouth... another relegation battle with a worse style of football.

Well I think he chose us because he wanted to be closer to home in Scotland, so that probably ruled out most other clubs tbh.

Really thought he would have better options. Wonder if this is what he had in mind when he was forcing his way out of about Bournemouth... another relegation battle with a worse style of football.

Well I think he chose us because he wanted to be closer to home in Scotland, so that probably ruled out most other clubs tbh.

Link up with Wilson and guaranteed minutes was always going to be a big pull too.

He's been pining for the lochs

These are very good signings and very unlike Ashley, we would never have signed a 28 year old for 20M for example.  Maybe he has just told Charnley to run the club so it isn't making a loss now so it's a saleable asset.

Or the deal is close and they buying party have guaranteed these deals in some way.  We've spent 50-60 Million today in transfer fees and wages on the 2.  Another 14 on Lewis(Sign Jethro FFS) plus wages probably takes it to 70-80

Aye, our "one out one in" policy really tended to skew to seeing the outs go well before the ins came, if they did at all. This is strange

In the same circumstances with Rafa as the manager or most other fucker other than Bruce I would be excited takeover or not as we have improved our squad for a few years in a row now.

Aye, our "one out one in" policy really tended to skew to seeing the outs go well before the ins came, if they did at all. This is strange

In the same circumstances with Rafa as the manager or most other fucker other than Bruce I would be excited takeover or not as we have improved our squad for a few years in a row now.

Apart from last year, no?

I said we have improved our squad for the last 3 seasons.  Malo?

I said we have improved our squad for the last 3 seasons.  Malo?

I don’t think we did, did we? Losing Perez and rondon and bringing in ASM and joelinton, along with a shit right back?

He's been pining for the lochs

:lol: