Ryan Fraser (on loan at Southampton)

Chapo

"‘I think top 10, we can get in there,’ he said. ‘The top six right now, the money spent, the players… but there’s no reason (why not) in years to come, with the players we’ve got and the manager we’ve got.’" According to this https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8714763/Ryan-Fraser-claims-Bournemouth-avoided-relegation-not-turned-short-term-deal.html, I somehow doubt top 6 given the ownership - and even the manager until we're proven wrong - is achievable!  :D

Guest reefatoon

all new players, talk the same shit, when they join a team.  Sure the PL have online course for them "What to say when joining a new club - 101"

:lol: It’s so true. It’s all just absolute waffle.

What Fraser did was a dick move, I would be livid if I was a Bournemouth fan, and I hate Owen for the exact same thing. That being said, I couldn't give a flying fuck what Simon Jordan thinks.

Fraser essentially did to Bournemouth what Owen did to us. Struggling in a relegation fight and refusing to play out of pure self interest.

A bit different since Owen refused to do it while still a Newcastle player, Fraser wouldn't sign an extension to keep playing after his contract was up.

Fraser essentially did to Bournemouth what Owen did to us. Struggling in a relegation fight and refusing to play out of pure self interest.

A bit different since Owen refused to do it while still a Newcastle player, Fraser wouldn't sign an extension to keep playing after his contract was up.

Aye

Important distinction but still shithousey by Fraser. No fan of Jordan btw (be that simon, eddie or the slag).

Important distinction but still shithousey by Fraser. No fan of Jordan btw (be that simon, eddie or the slag).

But not Michael Jordan who to be fair is a mixed bag.

Agree was a bit of a dick move but not comparable really, he isn't actually obligated to return to a job his contract was up in, still think would have been the decent thing if he loved the club as much as he claims.

But not Michael Jordan who to be fair is a mixed bag.

I do like Michael's ability to completely invent stuff to motivate himself.

Fo

What Fraser did was a dick move, I would be livid if I was a Bournemouth fan, and I hate Owen for the exact same thing. That being said, I couldn't give a flying fuck what Simon Jordan thinks.

Footballers are essentially humans by and large so think about how you would act in the same situation in your current working environment if you were out of contract.

That's not targeted at you per se, more so the mouth frothing horde in general.

I mean, if he signs that short term contract and gets a long term injury and then can't get a club until next summer, how does Bournemouth make that up to him exactly?Do they then sign him up for another year until he recovers, so he doesn't lose out? Not very likely.

For whatever reason they hadn't managed to give him a new contract, and so for the most part they had to suffer for that, due to an unfortunate situation the pandemic brought about, which was no ones fault really.

Simon Jordan is a clown by the way. As if he wouldn't have tried to sign him. Joker.