Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

It’s like dumping your girlfriend and seeing all of her new slutty Instagram posts :undecided:

Stop trying to reel me back in.

Just remind yourself of who's in the dugout. Helps.

:lol:

Aye it's like having the former girlfriends mother in the dugout.

Favourite signing of the three. Shocked that the club found two brain cells to rub together.

I think he has the potential to be the most exciting signing, but he does look really young and lightweight at the moment so my impression is that he is maybe a year or two off growing into  the finished article so we might not see him at his best straight away. Looks very much like a Liverpool player of the future so you can see why Klopp was sniffing.

Playing under Bruce and co could ruin all the potential and confidence this boy ever had

The reverse Benitez

Murphy says hi.

As in Jacob?

Pfft. He was sent on loan, Rafa didn’t really get/ want the chance to shape him.

Favourite signing of the three. Shocked that the club found two brain cells to rub together.

I think he has the potential to be the most exciting signing, but he does look really young and lightweight at the moment so my impression is that he is maybe a year or two off growing into  the finished article so we might not see him at his best straight away. Looks very much like a Liverpool player of the future so you can see why Klopp was sniffing.

Looks skinny but he's a big tall fucker by the looks of it

He's not, 5 9/10.

He's not, 5 9/10.

Fuck Wilson tiny for a CF then. Or he was standing further back in the photo [emoji38]