Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

I still think the opposition will be targeting his side of the pitch as long as he plays. He obviously needs to keep starting games until January but I think we need to buy an upgrade in January.

I thought he was okay but certainly not amazing.

Edited by Amir_9

Just now, Amir_9 said:

I still think the opposition will be targeting his side of the pitch as long as he plays. He obviously needs to keep starting games until January but I think we need to buy an upgrade in January.

Well, yeah. They were definitely targeting Ritchie. With ASM MIA, it's only natural. 

Still, I think it was Manquillo who lost his head a couple of times.

3 hours ago, TRon said:

Looked happy as fuck coming off the pitch at the end like, obviously meant a lot to him being part of the win. Good lad. 

He did look pleased and tbf his second-half was his best period for us imo. The bar wasn’t high mind

3 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Where’s my fellow Lewis truthers? @HaydnNUFCi think was one. He’s got all the athletic tools, just needs to clean up his game a bit. Prototype modern full back if he puts it together  

Always had that lad's back. Always maintained he just needed decent coaching and low and behold. He's class. What a shock. 

I mean for a guy completely in the cold he held his own against McNeil and was more confident as the game moved on. Christ what could have been for him today if Howe was coaching him from day 1 seasons ago. 

Still not convinced like, better than Richie but thought he got lucky in possession a few times and if lost it could have left us exposed, passing wasn't great and his throw ins are awful. 

Makes me a bit nervous when he's on the ball and gets pressured, twists and turns and looks a bit shaky and nearly got caught out a couple of times today. 

Been good defensively though, albeit against the two least threatening sides in the league. 

Didn't see the match yesterday as i was out for my work night out but first thought this morning is come in here and see the reaction to how he's done. Really happy for him, hope it continues. It's going to be tough the next 4-5 games, so lets allow him to grow & learn without getting on his back if mistakes happen.