Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

• 1 month later...

I know, I know, Bruce will not be doing anything to improve this lad. But he looks shit :lol: the error for the goal today was incredibly ponderous, naive defending and I'm not sure how much I can pin that on Steve Stuffing Baalls.

He's been poor, no doubt. Probably needs taking out the firing line for a few games. However he's been hung out to dry by this garbage system/way of playing that the kebab munching mong has us playing. He's young and needs coaching, there's potential there but Bruce is not the man to get it out of him. Benitez would've been perfect for him.

If you think he's bad, should have got a reminder of what bad really looks like when Yedlin came on. Lewis has been underwhelming but he's not awful.

Yedlin didn't do anything bad today did he?

I think Yedlin offers us more than Krafth does

He's been poor, no doubt. Probably needs taking out the firing line for a few games. However he's been hung out to dry by this garbage system/way of playing that the kebab munching mong has us playing. He's young and needs coaching, there's potential there but Bruce is not the man to get it out of him. Benitez would've been perfect for him.

Most of his mistakes today was basic stuff that any footballer learns at a very early age.  It has got nothing to do with coaching.  The West Brom goal was a shocking piece of defending.  In fact I don't think he's a good defender at all.  However he looks comfortable when in possession of the ball.  Defending wise he's awful.

Come on man, he's not been "hung out to dry" FFS  :lol:

It's not surprising that this is the guy that gets targeted every game by opposite teams. He's been poor and I struggle to see why they would give Bruce a youngster and make him "kick on" and "improve"

Jetro would've been a safer bet, or even Rose

Yes he has, has at times been given no protection by the man in front of him; I'm mainly remembering the defeat v Brighton in regards to this, complete tactical failure on part of the manager. Poor today and tbh in general, not denying that. But he's managed by Steve Bruce, which is like having your surgery done by Harold Shipman.

If you think he's bad, should have got a reminder of what bad really looks like when Yedlin came on. Lewis has been underwhelming but he's not awful.

Yedlin didn't do anything bad today did he?

I think Yedlin offers us more than Krafth doesoo

Only because he didn't get punished. He was flapping a bit when the ball came his way on one occasion but the west Brom player took a bad touch. Even when he doesn't cost us he always looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Yes he has, has at times been given no protection by the man in front of him; I'm mainly remembering the defeat v Brighton in regards to this, complete tactical failure on part of the manager. Poor today and tbh in general, not denying that. But he's managed by Steve Bruce, which is like having your surgery done by Harold Shipman.

It's a fair point to say it's not ideal for a young full back to be coached by Bruce. But he has made quite a few errors, his crossing isn't great, and he loves to come back inside when he could clearly bomb forward. I've  not written him off yet but so far: 15M looks a bad deal for us.