Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

Aye, my mate whose a Norwich fan is disappointed he's only joining us. Reckons he could probably do better and would be better in a more attacking team.

He'd be on the bench at a better team that us though, think it's a good move for his development playing in the PL and being a guaranteed starter due to the lack of competition we have in his position. If he's as good as his potential suggests, he'll only be here 2 seasons max anyway.

Really thought Leciester would go for him to replace Chilwell. Don't think they've got a left back in yet actually.

Think it's a good move for him and he should do well, as Bruce does let the full backs get up the pitch. Willems was doing a great job of it on that left hand side. Rose should have too but looked really unfit and ill prepared to come in and start games during that loan spell.

Really thought Leciester would go for him to replace Chilwell. Don't think they've got a left back in yet actually.

Think it's a good move for him and he should do well, as Bruce does let the full backs get up the pitch. Willems was doing a great job of it on that left hand side. Rose should have too but looked really unfit and ill prepared to come in and start games during that loan spell.

Rose looked like a purely defensive full back to me, showed very little inclination to get forward, and I don't think that was just down to fitness. I thought he was a good defender mind.

Rose looked like a purely defensive full back to me, showed very little inclination to get forward, and I don't think that was just down to fitness. I thought he was a good defender mind.

Rose was really disappointing for us like given he was such a good player at Spurs 2-3 years ago. Not sure what's gone on but such a decline for a very talented footballer. Pleased we're looking at other options instead of bringing him in permanently which I thought we would.

Guest reefatoon

I notice Lewis’ place tonight has been filled by Shane Ferguson.

Ahh, Kinnear was interested in him for a bit wasn’t he.