Callum Wilson: back in full training (Downie)

Strawberry

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Feel like I mustn't have paid enough attention to him at Bawnmuf. His all-round game is excellent. Strong, quick and I didn't quite realise how dangerous he looks with the ball at his feet.

I think bar maybe his first season in the Premier league pre injury, this is is the best he's ever played. He seems to have got himself stronger physically and something about being the main man here has given him that extra something. 

Clearly a confident goalscorer, both finishes tonight he was composed. Really like him as a player, although wish he always had this level of service as would be 20+ goals a season

Just now, robbo_11 said:

Clearly a confident goalscorer, both finishes tonight he was composed. Really like him as a player, although wish he always had this level of service as would be 20+ goals a season

Then he’d be playing for Man City (which he probably should be)

Guest HTT II

He’s absolutely superb and so underrated actually, a brilliant signing and worth every penny!

Such a great player.  He's a proper striker.  Chirping at the opposition, teammates and the ref all game.  He 'wins' fouls, puts pressure on defenders, he'll run the channels, not afraid to take on a shot or two and has been pretty ruthless for us since signing.  

He's certainly stronger with his hold up and link up play than I gave him credit for.  Seems a bit faster, too. 

Oh and he is a handsome chap.  What's not to like?