Callum Wilson: sidelined for up to 12 weeks with pectoral injury (Hope)

Strawberry

Can't see it happening, but honestly wouldn't even feel angry if some club came in for him this window, and he went. Would think fair play to the lad, thanks, good luck...

My level of caring about this club is at such an all-time low, I genuinely feel sorry for talented players like Wilson having to put up with this constant multi faceted amateurish bullshit.

We don't deserve nice things.

He looks completely fed up and demoralised now. Given he's our only goalscoring threat when last season we had none and had to rely on defenders goals keeping us up, this puts us in real, real trouble for the rest of the season.

Can´t blame the lad, he has been the only spark we have had and has to work tirelessly to get nowt back. Fukcin Brucie Bonus playin his cards right again

I’d prefer we keep our best player for when new manager comes in but to each their own.

Him staying will be completely dependent on whether the takeover goes through. If it does, you would expect a much higher calibre of player coming in to join him, eventually he might even be worried about keeping his own place in the side if he hits a barren spell.

If Ashley stays, doesn't matter who the manager is, good players will be leaving at the first chance they get to upgrade.

I think his first touch is a bit poor at times. But I think he’s really clever with using his body, as he isn’t exactly a target man. His workrate is good and he has a good change of direction, but just lacks that explosive pace. He’s by no means slow, but he’s not pulling away from many defenders.

I feel really sorry for him. As he does a lot of good donkey work. But there is never any fucker within 40 yards from him. Or his hard work is in the channel and there is no chance of him turning it into a chance. A lot of flat balls into him, back to goal, up against 2-3 defenders. The service is fucking diabolical. Reminds me of the stuff Allardyce served up at Derby and Wigan away.