Callum Wilson: sidelined for up to 12 weeks with pectoral injury (Hope)

Strawberry

I reckon he’ll be back for the Brighton match, that would be 6 weeks.

2 week international break after Brighton, I think it’ll depend on how many points we get in next 3.

Is stem cell treatment allowed for professional football players? 🤔

If true and we can get at least 6 points out of next 4, then we might just scrape it providing he stays fit for run in.

How on earth will we get 6 points from the next 4?

Wishful thinking perhaps, but realistically this run of fixtures is make or break for us. We need to pull something out of the bag as unrealistic as that looks at the minute.

• 3 weeks later...

2 week international break after Brighton, I think it’ll depend on how many points we get in next 3.

I think he'll be back for Brighton. :lol:

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he made the bench

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he made the bench

He probably will, exposing once again just how Bruce is to salvage his reputation. He'd probably risk hobbling him for the rest of the season in the hope of avoiding defeat.

Been back in Bournemouth?

That'll be where he goes is they sneak up through the playoffs.

Is that right? If it is, then why does it seem whenever a player gets injured he f***s off (ASM to France) especially during a covid lockdown? Honestly this club stinks from top to bottom.

Is that right? If it is, then why does it seem whenever a player gets injured he f***s off (ASM to France) especially during a covid lockdown? Honestly this club stinks from top to bottom.

If the manager goes to Cheshire every day its not showing much of an example to the players

:lol: The photos are him at Benton.

And yeah, even if he did, why wouldn't you want to be around your wife and kids while you can't train? What a madman for wanting to be close to his family.

[emoji38] The photos are him at Benton.

And yeah, even if he did, why wouldn't you want to be around your wife and kids while you can't train? What a madman for wanting to be close to his family.

He didn't so that's fair enough. However, your second point is a load of s*** as he is a paid professional footballer and any injury requires treatment and physio to help recover. Put it this way, I can't remember players under Keegan and Robson being allowed to be away close to their family when under treatment.