Callum Wilson: sidelined for up to 12 weeks with pectoral injury (Hope)

Strawberry

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

After 32 games you need 15 bookings according to that. 

No it doesn't, are you drunk?

Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in Premier League matches up to and including their team's 32nd fixture will serve a two-match suspension in the competition.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

No it doesn't, are you drunk?

Mate :lol:

"Any player earning five bookings from their side's first 19 Premier League matches will serve a one-match ban in the same competition. Yellow cards are not carried over to the EFL Cup or FA Cup.

Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in Premier League matches up to and including their team's 32nd fixture will serve a two-match suspension in the competition."

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

"Any player earning five bookings from their side's first 19 Premier League matches will serve a one-match ban in the same competition. Yellow cards are not carried over to the EFL Cup or FA Cup.

Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in Premier League matches up to and including their team's 32nd fixture will serve a two-match suspension in the competition."

Did you read your own question? You asked about 10 yellows.

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Yes.

You get suspended for 5 yellow cards and 10 yellow cards if it's I'm the time frame.

It's not 5 + 10.  It's 5 then 10.

I know English isnt your first language so I'll let you off :lol:

Edited by neesy111

4 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Yes.

You get suspended for 5 yellow cards and 10 yellow cards if it's I'm the time frame.

It's not 5 + 10.  It's 5 then 10.

I know English isnt your first language so I'll get you off :lol:

I'm as native in English as I am Swedish like :lol:I might have just worded the original question slightly wrong but thought it was pretty bloody obvious that I meant how many more games he needs to go without a booking to not get a suspension when he picks up his next yellow card :lol:

Anyway, we've got this cleared now :lol:

On 04/12/2021 at 12:41, Yorkie said:

He took his goal like such a pro, like. Still had a fair bit of work to do once the chance had presented itself and could easily have snatched at it. Didn't though, and gave nobody any chance of keeping it out. Big relief that his chance conversion is generally so high. 

That was a "confidence" goal.  Never a doubt in his mind it was gonna go in.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Not advocating to drop him but think he's in really poor form at the moment

Often seems too concerned with fighting the centre back and his decision making has been poor. Least of our problems though

Doesn't look up - just got one things in his mind - trying to take a shot