Callum Wilson: back in full training (Downie)

Strawberry

Guest reefatoon
7 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

Yeah this shit can’t go on, mind. Richest club in the world with a Championship level striker starting again. Has to be remedied this window.

Saying that, we just keep churning out the results without Wilson. Can’t wait to see what we will be like with a proper beast of a centre forward though. If we are this good with Wood playing a large majority of games, just imagine an upgrade on him and Wilson. Would be great to see Isak take that role.

Thought he was really good when he came on. Always surprises me how he seems to make something of awkward long balls, where he's got a pair of defender's arms crawling all over him. He's such an all-rounder.

2 hours ago, Dokko said:

Should have went for that. Surprised they didn't make more of it considering everything else we saw. Lucky boy.

Pushing someone in the chest, who then flops like a shithouse. Is not a red. By those standards. Joelinton should have gone and all for clipping Roca’s ear and Gnoto for committing 70 fouls :lol: 

8 hours ago, Holloway said:

Why was he absent this weekend then ? Sickness, injury, rested, fuck knows

Howe sensibly managing his minutes. Played most of Arsenal game after recent sickness and clearly Howe wants him fresh for a vital cup quarter final and important home fixture v Fulham where we can capitalise on sided around us playing each other. Missing FA cup seemed fairly obviously to me.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Is it possible he’s got some stuff going on at home?

I know his wife and kids don’t live up here.

I thought he moved them up in the summer? Could be wrong like