Callum Wilson: back in full training

Strawberry

I thought he was a good signing then and I think Wilson is a good signing now.

Same. Btw I'm not knocking Rondon, I was one of the ones defending his signing while a lot of people were being negative, I just think Wilson is a slightly better, more mobile version of the Rondon we signed.

I thought he was a good signing then and I think Wilson is a good signing now.

Same. Btw I'm not knocking Rondon, I was one of the ones defending his signing while a lot of people were being negative, I just think Wilson is a slightly better, more mobile version of the Rondon we signed.

Wilson might be a better striker than Rondon - but Rondon under Rafa versus Wilson under Bruce is a different matter.

That said, I'd be as "pleased" with Wilson as any other striker we've been linked with. Confirmation please :thup:

Although I am not hugely bothered about Wilson (ie losing out on him), we are currently looking at starting the season with the same abysmal options up front we finished last season with - Samatta, Wesley (who is not even going to be fit) and Keinan Davis, a man who not only is incapable of hitting a barn door, he'd struggle to locate the farm on his TomTom.

He's an ok signing, I reckon.

Although I am not hugely bothered about Wilson (ie losing out on him), we are currently looking at starting the season with the same abysmal options up front we finished last season with - Samatta, Wesley (who is not even going to be fit) and Keinan Davis, a man who not only is incapable of hitting a barn door, he'd struggle to locate the farm on his TomTom.

What’s happened with Watkins?

Davis reminds me massively of Victor Anichebe, similar sort of pace and presence, looks to have all the required tools but is in fact totally shite.