West Ham United vs Newcastle United | Saturday 12th September | 8pm (Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

If "Joelinton is a confidence player" he arrived at NUFC with no confidence and gained no confidence from scoring a goal. If his confidence is so fragile he's useless. He played the majority of the available minutes last season. He was confident enough to keep trying every game, it just never improved his performances. I'd love him to prove me wrong but I've seen nothing from him to give me any confidence (ironic) in him.

Have a feeling he will start both Wilson and Joelinton.. Joelinton is a confidence player so been dropped for 1st match of season for the new striker wouldnt help his confidence

Sorry but  :lol:

lets be honest he's yet to prove he is a player of any description.

Have a feeling he will start both Wilson and Joelinton.. Joelinton is a confidence player so been dropped for 1st match of season for the new striker wouldnt help his confidence

Isn't Carroll supposed to be our only fit striker? Not sure what Wilson's fitness is like, and no one even knew where Joelinton was a week ago.

Have sky ditched the Sky One / Pick matches?

https://www.nufc.com/

Despite claims to the contrary though, we've been unable to find any evidence that those three NUFC games will be shown on the free-to-air Pick TV channel.

Definitely not on tonight: -

https://www.tvguide.co.uk/mobile/channellisting.asp?ch=369#431309594

At least it's on BeOutQ.

Sorry but  :lol:

lets be honest he's yet to prove he is a player of any description.

He's got the confidence to walk out in front of 50,000 with a granny perm.