Newcastle United vs Brighton - 20/09/20 @1400 - Live on Sky

I think it’ll be a 0-0 or 1-1. I’d go with Almiron for Carroll from last week’s starting XI so we can play Carroll against Morecambe instead of Joelinton. It’d be interesting to see what Joelinton would be like out wide with Fraser on the other flank and Carroll up top actually.

I think it’ll be a 0-0 or 1-1. I’d go with Almiron for Carroll from last week’s starting XI so we can play Carroll against Morecambe instead of Joelinton. It’d be interesting to see what Joelinton would be like out wide with Fraser on the other flank and Carroll up top actually.

ASM out?

I’m surprised everyone is so confident I thought they looked really good v Chelsea. Their second team played the same possession style v Portsmouth midweek and progressed very easily.

Shit 0-0

Forum fuming at ft.

ASM out?

Is he? I’d play him Sunday and keep him on the bench at Morecambe.

Provided there arent any injuries, it will remain unchanged.

I suspect the Carroll/Wilson combo is going to be difficult for even the best of defences. Our issue is keeping the ball against sides who like to play possession football.

This will be tougher than West Ham but I'm not so sure Brighton have any cutting edge.

1-0

Must be ages since we won our first two games of the season to put us right at the top of the table, and we'll never have a better chance than this, so I am going for a 2-1 win. We'll not get this chance again for a long time!

Must be ages since we won our first two games of the season to put us right at the top of the table, and we'll never have a better chance than this, so I am going for a 2-1 win. We'll not get this chance again for a long time!

1997/8 was the last time we won out first two domestic games before this season so it’ll be then. 23 years is crazy.

What a time to be alive eh  :lol: