Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United- 27/09 @ 2pm live on Sky Sports

Disco

Back to hoping they get absolutely stuffed. Mourinho more a Geordie than Bruce ever was/will be/is :lol:

I've never got on the anti-Mourinho bandwagon, mostly just because his record speaks for itself, but if he can't win against this clueless blob, then his reputation is in tatters as far as I'm concerned.

Back to hoping they get absolutely stuffed. Mourinho more a Geordie than Bruce ever was/will be/is :lol:

I've never got on the anti-Mourinho bandwagon, mostly just because his record speaks for itself, but if he can't win against this clueless blob, then his reputation is in tatters as far as I'm concerned.

Mourinho’s standing (amongst players importantly)  has never really recovered from the Physio incident. Players were definitely turned off against him since then. His methods maybe not translating to the modern day footballer either.

Actually think the documentary has done him no harm as far as the media who had also sticking with the narrative of him being dour and miserable in his later years.

Said to myself I wasn't going to waste my life watching another bruce performance after last weekend but I'm watching out of curiosity more than anything.  He's made changes after the Brighton game but not sure if they're tactical or enforced because of injuries etc.  I fully expect us to get humped, maybe not in scoreline but in every stat possible. 

Think I'm more just wanting to see a demonstration that there's a game plan that's been conveyed to the players and they can carry it out.  Strange to be expecting so little from a manager that 'deserves our respect' and has so much 'experience'.

Mourinho’s standing (amongst players importantly)  has never really recovered from the Physio incident. Players were definitely turned off against him since then. His methods maybe not translating to the modern day footballer either.

Actually think the documentary has done him no harm as far as the media who had also sticking with the narrative of him being dour and miserable in his later years.

Agree his methods are probably a bit outdated now, but look who he's up against.  :lol: