Rodrigo Gary Vilca

James

I’ve looked up this guys stats on in relation to Solano up to the point they are both 21 as that’s the best yardstick albeit Peruvian football is meant to be more organised and competitive now.

His appearance profile is about a year behind where Solano was at this point, but he’s moving out of Peru one year earlier as Solano only went to Bocas as a 22 year old

I’ve looked up this guys stats on in relation to Solano up to the point they are both 21 as that’s the best yardstick albeit Peruvian football is meant to be more organised and competitive now.

His appearance profile is about a year behind where Solano was at this point, but he’s moving out of Peru one year earlier as Solano only went to Bocas as a 22 year old

What's an appearance profile?

What's an appearance profile?

I think it's just the knobs way of saying how many times he's featured in football matches.

What does Kaka think though? That's how I measure success and failure of a player.

"It'd be interesting to see how we implement him into our rigid 4-4-2 system, especially now that Joelinton is finally proving his doubters wrong after scoring 2 goals against Morecombe and getting a 7/10 from Lee Ryder against Tottenham. Personally, I would rather we signed Rodrigo Vilca's cousin who plays in the division below. Yes, the quality in that division may not be as good but having watched him a few times I think he has the physique to handle the physicality of the Premier League. His cousin scored 3 goals and got 2 assists (3 goals + 2 assists = 5 goals in total) in 16 games which statistically is 0.6x better than than what Vilca achieved in 21 games at Municipal.

However, I am far from writing Vilca off. I personally would loan him out to a team like Hoffenheim where Joelinton experienced a lot of success. If he's worth his salt & does the business in the German league I'd bring him back and be looking to offload Atsu.

The problem ultimately though is that there are too many haters on here and everyone has already written him off. I agree we can all have different opinions but no need to get nasty about it."

One of the very few and small positives about Bruce is that he's got an almost respectable record in sourcing obscure South/Central American players..Valencia, Rodagella, Palacios

However, i'm ignorant of how many he brought that never amounted to anything....guess there would have been a fair few. Never heard anything as bad as Milton Nunez on his part though. That was pure Sunderland...only topped by the guy they ended up having to pay for despite never owning or playing for them

Not that i'm clutching at straws or anything