Football governance

Nobody

Just now, CalmintheChaos said:

Barcelona Real Madrid and Atletico staying in Spain to make la liga top 3 a closed shop. Great for Spanish football that. Back to the same old boring predictable teams having the unfair advantages at the top that’s worse than any super league. Gutted its collapsed was excited at seeing the back of Man U especially 

What are you on about? Every one of those teams was going to stay in their national leagues. 

Just now, CalmintheChaos said:

Barcelona Real Madrid and Atletico staying in Spain to make la liga top 3 a closed shop. Great for Spanish football that. Back to the same old boring predictable teams having the unfair advantages at the top that’s worse than any super league. Gutted its collapsed was excited at seeing the back of Man U especially 

What? They wanted to remain in the PL as well as the failed ESL.

Think they'll play the 'look how vital we are to them, how much they need us' card for more concessions. Why there perhaps needs to be a distinction that apart from their own fans everyone else was split between being disgusted and hoping it didn't happen and disgusted and hoping we got shot of them.

43 minutes ago, Sima said:

Might just be like the Beano fan club.  26p postal order and you’re back in.

Awh....Beano fan club was fucking ace!!!!

back to matter at hand.... Hope the kunts are hanged for their part in this embarrassment.  

biggest "fuck you" the PL could do would be to allow our takeover.

56 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's just a wanker who wants to be at the front of everything to seem important. The shameless cash grab and lack of respect for fans and other clubs just reeks of Woodward. He's a massive cunt with a terrible reputation in the football world. 

I'd take a relegation punishment to rid the club of him and the Glazers. 

Perez is just as bad only that he wants to win too whereas your mob aren’t arsed.

Some podcast I was listening too basically said he’d called Madrid elections at a time no one else could run to ensure his power and try to force this through.

This is brilliant, I've just got in and seen the news. When I went out there was a small mention about Chelsea perhaps reconsidering, now I find it's Chelsea, Man City, Athletico and Barca and all twelve of the superleague scum clubs are having an urgent meeting, not to mention Woodward resigning and the Juventus chairman going too, absolute quality!