Football governance

Nobody

Strange situation. Fair play to the Man United fans, but also think the club absolutely have to be punished for it with points taken off and the forfeit of the game. Even though forfeiting the game assists liverpool as well. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Strange situation. Fair play to the Man United fans, but also think the club absolutely have to be punished for it with points taken off and the forfeit of the game. Even though forfeiting the game assists liverpool as well. 

How about punishing the owners/directors, the PL etc. instead... oh wait!

Even though it looks a bit of a mess,I totally respect the way they went about it, reminds me of the Blackpool fans doing similar a while back. Much better than any of our half arsed protests, actually making the news as intended. 

The fucking Magpie group, what a pile of piss flaps they were.[emoji38]

Edited by mighty__mag

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Care to say why? 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Sima said:

Sky strongly pushing the disruptive/violent agenda now on this news broadcast.

They are desperate to make out that they couldn’t televise the match live because of hooligans etc. They have no shame and again I’d love for Sky to collapse more than I’d love to see the likes of Ashley fuck off, they are complicit and go hand in hand with the ruination of our game, sport and clubs, 100% absolutely culpable as much as anyone else nefarious in the absolute damage of the entire sport, game and our clubs. Fuck them with a massive antenna the cunts!

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Because they know that they, more than any other media outlet, have created and perpetuated the "Big 6" mantra. They have constantly referred to this lot as the Big 6 clubs, they create little mini-tables of results "against the Big 6", goals scored against the Big 6, Man U's results against the Big 6 this season, linking players to Big 6 clubs - happened today with Grealish named as a potential signing, and so on. They've caused them to feel superior to the rest of the pyramid and they shouldn't be surprised that they've now acted on it. They've been feeding the monster for fucking years.

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Care to say why? 

Yeah i just dont think you can have games being called off, when really the club have a duty to keep those fans outside. 

I get the point about it being better to punish the owners but I'm not sure what you're punishing them for under the rules? Other than being bad for football obviously. 

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, midds said:

Because they know that they, more than any other media outlet, have created and perpetuated the "Big 6" mantra. They have constantly referred to this lot as the Big 6 clubs, they create little mini-tables of results "against the Big 6", goals scored against the Big 6, Man U's results against the Big 6 this season, linking players to Big 6 clubs - happened today with Grealish named as a potential signing, and so on. They've caused them to feel superior to the rest of the pyramid and they shouldn't be surprised that they've now acted on it. They've been feeding the monster for fucking years.

Abso-fucking-lutley :thup:

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Goes to show fans do still have a certain amount of power. It absolutely shows up the Wongaloids who turn up to SJP to 'support the team not the regime' every week.

Absolutely. It was embarrassing how those who tried to take a stand by walking out early under Pardew for example were given such a hard time by the ‘support the team’ lot. 

To that point, just now

Ben, Newcastle fan, on Radio 5. Happy a stand has been taken because of..... kick-off times. Friday nights and 3pm kick offs, "this shouldn't have been played at 4.30 on a Sunday it should have been played at 3pm on a Saturday"!?!  Not mentioned Ashley once. Man U v Liverpool's been anything but a 3pm kick-off since before Sky.

Our "fans"

and 5 live scathing of the Man U fans then put on a trail for a programme called 'Gangster' literally gloryifying someone from Salford who rose to be a crime lord.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

RAWK seemingly upset over Man Utd fans. As Keane said, this isn’t about a football match, this is bigger, enough is enough, god I hate LFC ‘fans’ more than ever. It says a lot when Man Utd fans are the ones making a stand for all of English football. 

If Liverpool fans did it, they’d be saying the opposite 

Do think it's probably considerably easier to storm a pitch in a pandemic with the swathes of casual gamegoers - the 'support the team, not the regime' lot if you will' - predominantly back at home mind. Less police presence, no opposition etc etc. 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Do think it's probably considerably easier to storm a pitch in a pandemic with the swathes of casual gamegoers - the 'support the team, not the regime' lot if you will' - predominantly back at home mind. Less police presence, no opposition etc etc. 

Again I think some of the stadium ‘security’ were die hard Man Utd fans fully on board with the protests...

Edited by HTT II

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:thup:

Managing to coordinate in a few weeks what we should have done a long time ago. Puts us to absolute shame, but good on them.

We are having a whip round to get 1% of the club if Mike ever leaves. That’ll teach him.

5 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

We are having a whip round to get 1% of the club if Mike ever leaves. That’ll teach him.

While the leader of the trust can't wait to get back in the ground to pay Uncle Mike and lapping up payments from media interviews 

1 hour ago, Sima said:

The presenter was clearly being directed by his editor about what to say. Souness was right to mention the flare and the game should have gone ahead. 

18 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Again I think some of the stadium ‘security’ were die hard Man Utd fans fully on board with the protests...

Agree. But for those who think our fans or the protest movements have been put to shame by today's events, I just think the circumstances aren't particularly comparable. A drastic simplification but Man Utd have been fleeced by the Glazers for years - to this eye, it's taken the enforced cessation of a club to an absolute aberration of a league to properly break the camel's back, and the context of the pandemic makes this sort of protest suddenly all the more possible. 

Gary neville confirmed tonight that the Super6 control everything that goes on and the Premier league and FA are totally powerless against them.

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Gary neville confirmed tonight that the Super6 control everything that goes on and the Premier league and FA are totally powerless against them.

Did he say that on sky