Football governance

Nobody

Just now, OCK said:

Americans, man. [emoji38]

Famous American Owned Clubs Chelsea, Tottenham and Man City?

Also it's not like we invented the idea; breakaway super leagues have been floated before, we're just the only ones competent enough to make it work.

I expect them to announce they are in discussions and them to receive absolutely zero punishment from their respective leagues or UEFA.

Edited by Sima

3 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Shame we never got to win a trophy before football completely went to shit with this bollocks and VAR :'(

I'm impressed with the response though. The power of these clubs though makes me worry it'll happen eventually.

We’ve won the same amount of fa cups as Man City 

It's got to be one of the most ridiculous ideas ever. I mean, we all know they've been angling towards it for years, ever since the Americans got involved and thought they could turn the Prem in to the NFL, it just makes it all an utter shame though. A closed shop league, no promotions, no relegations, with clubs who won't represent their fans or the cities they're from, it would end up as all showbiz and no sporting content. How long before they changed the team names or crests? Hopefully if players received a lifetime ban for participating it would end the idea pretty fast, how many would be daft enough to risk their careers should their moves not be successful? Can you imagine what would have happened to all those young players Chelsea used to sign up that had potential but then never made it as first team regulars, then got sold or loaned out? It would be carnage if they had to go back working at Tescos.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

5 minutes ago, thomas said:

Famous American Owned Clubs Chelsea, Tottenham and Man City?

Also it's not like we invented the idea; breakaway super leagues have been floated before, we're just the only ones competent enough to make it work.

Chelsea - Bruce Buck

Skim frothy scum off the top of all the domestic leagues, put them in a cringy plastic wankfest nobody cares about, then everyone reverts to watching actual grudge matches between clubs where nobody's got over a shit someone took in a dressing room 8 years ago.

30 minutes ago, RS said:

We’ve won the same amount of fa cups as Man City 

I meant we as in the majority of the living fanbase.

Aside from all the problems with this, it just sounds boring as fuck. The best games in the CL are when a different club goes on a run, or you get a rare match-up of big clubs. That 12 over and over :anguish: