Football governance

Nobody

It doesn’t matter if they back peddle now, I think they should be chucked out. Enough is enough, fed up of this shit happening every time the TV contract comes up for renewal and they want more money. They should have been thrown out in October when they tried to steal the whole of English football.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

It doesn’t matter if they back peddle now, I think they should be chucked out. Enough is enough, fed up of this shit happening every time the TV contract comes up for renewal and they want more money. They should have been thrown out in October when they tried to steal the whole of English football.

No chance they are throwing them out if it doesn't happen. :lol:

2 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Agreed, there needs to be some kind of sanction.

Premier League wise as the twenty shareholders would be great if they put it too a vote...where 14 is the magic number and every other club turned against them!

5 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Fuck the clubs, but surely no top player would want to be a part of this? Banned from playing in the World Cup and would rather play Arsenal and Spurs? 😂

If they were offered enough money

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

If they were offered enough money

Some of them for sure, but there's no way that league is going to be rammed with the Worlds best talent, I'd say there is more players who want International reputation and trophies, while still becoming millionaires, then there is players who just want money money money. 

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I’m still not sure how Tottenham or Arsenal can be considered good enough for this :lol:

Arsenal have been dogshit for years and Tottenham have won fuck all.

You could argue Leicester should be ahead of both of them.

Or we deserve it more than Leicester cos we've won a european trophy.

You could go on and on.