Football governance

Nobody

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Apparently Masters sent an email to the clubs telling them to quit straight away or be thrown out if they announce it. It looks as though they have bottled it.

Where is this info from? The Masters email?

If something like this happened ten years ago I doubt I'd be able to conceal my rage/disappointment. Now it just feels so much like another step in this unrelenting journey towards a closed shop, that I can barely muster an emotion; it's just so obviously horrendous that I can barely be bothered to argue the point.

I was with my Arsenal-supporting brother-in-law today watching the bits and pieces drip through, he was pretty heartbroken about the whole thing. To use a term I'm normally loathe to use; no 'real fan' wants this. 

So much wrong with this sport atm. And it all seems to just boil down to greed. 

4 minutes ago, jdckelly said:

according to reports the 12 clubs involved in this didn't respond to the ECA calling an emergency meeting which is even worse because Agnelli (juve chairman) is the chairman of the ECA 

Not for long he won't be. :lol:

4 minutes ago, jdckelly said:

according to reports the 12 clubs involved in this didn't respond to the ECA calling an emergency meeting which is even worse because Agnelli (juve chairman) is the chairman of the ECA 

Just to add to this PSG and Bayern were the only teams to accept the invitation and take the call apprently.

1 minute ago, Rosenrot said:

Love the drama, not going to lie.

Caps off a great weekend of sport with us winning and the mad F1 race today. Will they bottle it or not, I hope the go through with it and it all goes nuclear. 

21 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I’m still not sure how Tottenham or Arsenal can be considered good enough for this :lol:

Arsenal have been dogshit for years and Tottenham have won fuck all.

You could argue Leicester should be ahead of both of them.

https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/sports-business-group/articles/deloitte-football-money-league.html - look at the top 20 clubs, that’s all that matters.

look at the big picture man.....its obvious.   Super League is going to be announces and Newcastle will be invited with our new Saudi owners!  You can stick your PL O&D test up your arse now Masters - we are super league-ers!

This is a joke by the way...............or is it?

Edited by Awaymag

Just now, Stifler said:

We are an ECA club and should have been involved in the call earlier today. Apparently all clubs on the call were angry at it and strongly against it.

Not too much of a surprise if the 14 break away clubs weren't on the call lol

Just now, Stifler said:

We are an ECA club and should have been involved in the call earlier today. Apparently all clubs on the call were angry at it and strongly against it.

Charnley gannin' radge over Zoom?