Football governance

Nobody

Just now, POOT 2.0 said:

So this is to be additional, midweek games, to the already over packed schedule they all whinge on about, over and over and over. 

Aye. Going to be interesting when games clash with midweek Premier League games, and FA Cup replays.

3 minutes ago, Robster said:

Night, Night Richard Masters. Sleep well. :lol:

no premier league (or hell any top tier in europe) chairman is going to sleep well tonight with this shit threatening their future income 

Just now, Stifler said:

No, it’s £3.5bn between them all.

Ah I see!

Still a good few hundred million. Can safely say I would have 0 interest in watching any of this plastic shite .

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

Be class when the LFC franchise is moved to Boston.

you know Liverpool isn't a snazzy enough name maybe the Liverpool Eagles or something, if your going to try and go full american on this go full fucking american 

(btw Mike this is your fault)

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Ultimately the domestic leagues will just give in and accept this, too much money to lose by kicking them out.

They'll work something out.

Be great if they took a risk and just said fuck off though. I honestly think there's enough hatred for this among football fans that this thing would fall flat on its arse after a few years.

Hard to imagine this going through after immediate threats of being kicked out of current national and european competitions and international bans. If everyone stands firm behind banning players of those clubs playing for their National Team this wont go anywhere imo.