Football governance

Nobody

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

In an alternative universe whereby we had Spurs' place in the Super League, our fanbase would be stating "support the team, not the ESL" and packing out every game. [emoji38]

Nah they’d be too busy celebrating winning promotion from the Championship for that kind of low level shit...

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I could see a 0-3 win given to Liverpool just for the fact it wouldn’t hurt Man Utd this season and it’d push Liverpool closer to the CL spots. A punishment where the ‘big 6’ all get their own way.

"Justice is done. Not actual justice, but what I wanted to happen, which is basically the same thing."  Jeremy (Peep Show)/football

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest HTT II

Carragher sounding really emotional while speaking, go on lad, and the Sky presenter trying to interrupt him or take him off course! And now Sky saying it went too far storming the stadium, fuck off you absolute fucking sell out whoever you are as a presenter, you’re a fucking joke and part of the bigger problem. Fuck Sky!

Edited by HTT II

‘Should they not even be on the pitch in anyway?’

Aye fair, but this isn’t people coming in and being hooligans, this is fans trying to stand up for football peacefully. They weren't out there fighting etc. The only crime you could argue that they have committed is trespassing, hardly the days of hooligans, just because they had a flare it down’t mean they were going ‘too far’ and not being ‘peaceful’.

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

"Storming of the stadium" ffs. They walked in, it's on camera. The game got postponed, who gives a fuck? The broadcasters and advertisers, that's all.

Sky apparently pushing the 'dangerous and violent' line.

Wankers.

4 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

Do you want “our club back” or the Saudis? 

Honestly, you can’t have both. 

I want rid of Mike Ashley and the Saudi's are the only trojan horse that can do it. So maybe you can have both.  We can't get the club back without firstly getting rid of Ashley.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Wullie said:

Man United fans have absolutely embarrassed us today. What a spineless bunch of supine goons we look. Shameful. 

Aye and it only took a few hundred of them, again massive respect to them and all power to them!

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

The club back. But if it’s Ashley or Saudis, I’ll have Saudis. 

Its very dreamy but if the Saudi's wrestled it from Ashley it could be sold in to anybody thereafter theoretically (maybe part fan ownership, or more palatable people), whilst Ashley will only sell to these. So absolutely.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest HTT II

RAWK seemingly upset over Man Utd fans. As Keane said, this isn’t about a football match, this is bigger, enough is enough, god I hate LFC ‘fans’ more than ever. It says a lot when Man Utd fans are the ones making a stand for all of English football. 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, HTT II said:

RAWK seemingly upset over Man Utd fans. As Keane said, this isn’t about a football match, this is bigger, enough is enough, god I hate LFC ‘fans’ more than ever. It says a lot when Man Utd fans are the ones making a stand for all of English football. 

RAWK is like RedCafe, wouldn't use it as a barometer for the views of LFC and MUFC fans.

Guest HTT II
Just now, neesy111 said:

RAWK is like RedCafe, wouldn't use it as a barometer for the views of LFC and MUFC fans.

Agreed, but in terms of their overall supporter base which is massively located abroad more than at home, it’s a good gauge, obviously the local based fans attend games more, but in terms of general feeling they can’t be ignored. They were very blaze about the whole ESL thing too (RAWK that is)!