Football governance

Nobody

The feelings of the fans of these clubs shouldn't have even come into it, the clubs and the cunts who own them should have been nailed to the fucking wall. The contracts were signed and they'd have ruined the game across the continent without batting an eye. Don't give a fuck about it being "unfair on the fans", tough shit. You support a club with a cunt for an owner? They've been relegated because they went behind the English football pyramid's back to make loads of money? Tough. Get on with the cunt

Don’t remember all these shite entitled wankers crying about fans when Sheff Wed went down last week. Absolutrly petrified they’ll lose their nice days out at Stamford Bridge and that.

Not to mention being a fan is largely about being fucked over by things out of your control. Not like those who go to games are going to start supporting someone else is it?

If not "punishing the fans" mattered then teams wouldn't be relegated from point deductions due to their owners fucking up the club's finances.

At least Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juventus are still likely to get barred from the CL.

I was put out by the ESL like everyone else, but I’ve become completely apathetic as time has gone on. I don’t know what it is that is so worth saving. For the broadcasters it was all solely about money, they don’t want these clubs going off and making their own deals. They don’t want fan power and they don’t care about filler clubs, who just exist to be opponents or patronised as a plucky underdog like Leicester. As soon as the fuss died down they went right back to worshipping the ESL 6 like nothing had happened.

Now we’re looking at the likes of Rio Ferdinand for leadership in changing things, wtf is that? He should be the enemy of football fans, but Gary Neville welcomes him into his little “save our game” gang. They can fuck off with their petition, and I don’t think I care if the ESL is created and all the money leaves. Whatever survives can rebuild and maybe do things properly next time.

Edited by Kimbo

28 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Wouldn't be like Oliver Holt to have an opinion that's completely out of touch with the vast majority of fans.

Him and Edward's must have a private WhatsApp group

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Him and all the other melts who go on Sunday Supplement - which, does anyone actually watch? 

Not now it's been finished for about 2 year 

That program was odious.  Used to relentlessly talk about Wenger’s choice in socks or some shit to avoid talking about anyone outside of the ‘elite’.

15 hours ago, 54 said:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/584632

Introduce an Independent Regulator for Football in England by December 2021

The Government should use the recently established fan led review of football to introduce an Independent Football Regulator in England to put fans back at the heart of our national game. This should happen by December 2021.

Should all be signing up to this and sending the fuckers a message. 

Daniel Levy really isn't helping himself, they put the Spurs fans in the upper tear the other night so they could keep all the sponsorship banners on the seats around the pitch. Then charged the supporters £60 a ticket, the most of any Premier League club :lol:

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Fan power, NUST need to look at following their lead, as do all fan trusts. Good on the SOS.

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Can see why Everton & West Ham would be very keen for personal gain. You could dock the six of them 40 points each and we’d still likely miss out on Europe.

True but if it’s causing issues for the PL board I’m all for it.

Of course they were never going to get punished, that’s why they did it in the first place because they knew they’d get away with it.

They should all get points deductions and banned from Europe for at least a season. If a breakaway league was set up by the other 14 clubs, they’d be hauled over the coals.

Mad how out of touch ‘top 6’ fans are with football. Unfair on the fans :lol: Aye. Newcastle, Bolton, Wigan, Blackpool, Derby, Hull, Wimbledon, Swindon, Leyton Orient, Portsmouth, Leeds, mackems and Blackburn fans* all deserved the utter shit they’ve been dragged through during the last 10+ years. Fuck off you bunch of entitled tossers.

*plenty more too, these are just the ones off the top of my head.

Any fines for the top 6 will probably go towards fighting our takeover, win, win for the corrupt 6.

A points deduction is obviously not going to happen, but I’d like to see fines running  into the millions. The money then distributed amongst the other 14 clubs or down the pyramid. It should not go into the PL coffers to assist there co conspirators Hoffman and Masters.