Football governance

Nobody

Guest HTT II

Deduct them ten points each, one year ban from European football, but absolutely fuckimg hammer the cunts who owns these club, it’s not the fans’ fault and it’s always the fans who suffer. But there does need a precedent set here... obviously fuck all will happen! I’m still gutted they pulled out, again I’d happily have seen our game free of those clubs for all eternity!

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Wouldn't make sense to deduct them points at this stage. Start them at minus points for next season :thup:

Aye that’s what I meant, should have clarified. 

17 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Wait, why are they discussing fines with the Sinister Six?

"You've murdered three people, what would you like your sentence to be, sir?" 

:lol:  

Actually I don't know why I'm laughing, it's probably pretty much close enough to how this works. 

• 2 weeks later...

So they are close to agreeing a deal for their own punishment !!! this is such a closed shop it's not even funny, probably sentence themselves to a few million each spread over 30 years and it it's not paid then they will have another round of discussions to negotiate the non payment 

Fines are ok with me as long as they’re big enough to cause serious discomfort. These fines probably won’t be big enough to buy half an Emil Krafth. None of them will be calling off their transfers of Kane, Haaland, Sancho, or whoever.