Football governance

Nobody

1 minute ago, thomas said:

i think there are teams that don't necessarily want the super league to go through but definitely want to be on that lifeboat if it's happening

I would be intrigued to hear one of the clubs involved come forward with their plans. Doubt any of them have the bottle, considering the public reaction thus far.

Lower Breck F.C. 

Salford City

West Disbury and Chorlton F.C.

Athletic Newham F.C.

Civil Service F.C.

Casuals F.C. 

All promoted into the premier league, EPL have found new owners and will start construction on stadiums this week. 

Just now, toontownman said:

Will drop an announcement just when most of Europe is dropping off to sleep. 

"think we got away with that one."

This is how my work announces bad things, 10mins after everyone has gone home. [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, duo said:

Can see this putting off any potential sale as well

It could help the sale, If the big 6 get kicked out of the Premier League we will only be 10 points off a champions league place.

And people said ashley and bruce didn't know what they were doing  :mackems:

Just caught up on Neville's rant. Obviously I agree with the principal of what is being said and I enjoy the passion; but I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at the likes of him all of a sudden knowing what it feels like to be totally and irreparably disgusted by the behaviour of their clubs. This is what it's like to really feel the effects of your club being infected by parasites with motivations other than traditional sporting ones. Fucking drink it in. I've lost my club, and you're starting to understand what it would feel like to lose yours. It's horrendous. 

I still don't think he totally gets it, mind you. He keeps referring to the belligerents in this miserable escapade as the clubs themselves. Ie: "I can't believe Man Utd have done this," or, "I'm so disgusted with Liverpool."

Open your eyes, man, please, just finally own your eyes. It's not Man Utd or Liverpool. Just as the team wearing black and white at SJP isn't Newcastle United. They're imposters, puppets on strings held by supremely wealthy individuals, who have fuck all to do with the institutions themselves; offspring of this disgusting beast that organisations like the Premier League and your employers have fed for the last twenty years. They're not the clubs we used to know. 

Just glad that people like him might finally be starting to properly grasp it. Yeah yeah, too much money in the game, yeah yeah go on, talk about those sorts of problems whilst you're still ticking along nicely in the higher echelons, not really feeling the troubles of it. People are losing their clubs. So, like I say, drink it in, so many of the rest of us have been for years, usually to a condescending backdrop of noise from the media insinuating we should be happy with our lot.