Newcastle United v Man U -17/10/2020 (Give £14.95 to West End Foodbank, not Sky)

Disco

SomberPossibleAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

You almost forget just how good that strike was. Outrageous, man.

We absolutely battered them that day, they couldn't cope with Ferguson and Shearer. SBR had Fergie's number good and proper that day.

Links to streams in the OP, maybe? :lol:

edit: I mean, obviously not that's highly illegal. :shifty:

Also, Christ what a shitfest this will be. 11-0 them probably, Bruce praised for keeping them off a dozen.

Also, Christ what a shitfest this will be. 11-0 them probably, Bruce praised for keeping them off a dozen.

If it's on Peacock on your side of the pond, a simple VPN lets you sign up and create an account. I can sign in and watch all the free stuff no bother. A subscription to get PL games is $4.99 a month.

There's also a seven-day free trial...

EDIT: Activated  :lol: Job's a good 'un.

If it's on Peacock on your side of the pond, a simple VPN lets you sign up and create an account. I can sign in and watch all the free stuff no bother. A subscription to get PL games is $4.99 a month.

:lol: Nice. Hoy up a streaam for the lads. Or post a pic of a plate of dogshit. Won't be able to tell the difference.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: Nice. Hoy up a streaam for the lads. Or post a pic of a plate of dogshit. Won't be able to tell the difference.

vFYQxx2.jpg