Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

There is no doubt that the recent games made an uproar in the online world especially now that we can't physically attend to the games. So far, I do think that Liverpool is doing a great job in the field. Well, also been watching out for their next games especially Steve Bruce. I don't know, it is somehow entertaining to watch him hahaha. Got bored the other day and decided to search his name up. Surprising to see that I saw this

https://betx.com/2021/01/24/frank-lampard-and-steve-bruce-premier-league-sack-race-favourites/

lol did not really expect it tho. You guys might wanna check it out.

Quick lads sign up for that betting thing that's the same as every other fucking betting thing on the internet............................ or follow your instinct, only bet small amounts (Bookies hate paying out on a 50p bet) never chase your money and only bet on value bets.

Why do Man U fans dislike Shearer? Because he didn’t sign for Ferguson?

Yeap.

Knew they would've won even more if they had him.

It's not that at all. :lol:

It's because he's a cunt.

I don’t believe you. What’s he done to be such a cunt, bar him being a boring pundit?

Yeap.

I don’t believe you. What’s he done to be such a cunt, bar him being a boring pundit?

Or him kicking a player straight in the face? He's a cunt. He's done far worse than Ole has ever done for example and you all think he's a cunt.

Yeap.

Or him kicking a player straight in the face? He's a cunt. He's done far worse than Ole has ever done for example and you all think he's a cunt.

Well thats just complete bullshit :lol:

Yeap.

Well thats just complete bullshit :lol:

Well I mean he clearly kicked Neil Lennon straight in the face. So which part is bullshit?

Guest neesy111

Sacrilege, this. On a NUFC forum too.

:lol: :lol: If you have it in you to kick a player square in the face you're a cunt. Wonderful player mind.

So what's Cantona then?  Uber cunt for attacking a Fan?

:lol: :lol: If you have it in you to kick a player square in the face you're a cunt. Wonderful player mind.

Aww man, I was just typing this post out then saw you'd already made the point :lol:

Or Roy Keane, who literally ended careers.

Absolutely. I think Keane is a cunt too. Keane is a bigger cunt than Shearer. Never said any different. Shearer is still a cunt.

Also don't idolise McGregor at all as triggs has erroneously suggested but I support the Irish in sport unconditionally. McGregor has certainly been cunty over the years. Seems to have got his life in order though.