Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm just happy to get to bed and can't believe I stayed up until 11pm to watch that. 

It would have been nice to win a trophy, but it's biggest appeal is CL qualification. It had much more riding on it tonight for Villarreal and it showed. 

Lol, you can admit you are gutted mate.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Fair play to Villarreal, they didn’t even play well beyond the organisation in their defensive third.

They were shite but had a proper manager in charge with a definitive plan.

Just now, Froggy said:

I'm just happy to get to bed and can't believe I stayed up until 11pm to watch that. 

It would have been nice to win a trophy, but it's biggest appeal is CL qualification. It had much more riding on it tonight for Villarreal and it showed. 

Not sure how it showed. Do you think Man Utd weren't trying their best? 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I'm sure it's already been said but DDG will be a fine scapegoat there when OGS completely and utterly lost them that game. Appalling managerial performance against a poor team.

Pleased for Villarreal obviously.

Nah. Ole will get the blame. Villarreal were completely and utterly outplayed and should never have been in with a sniff. He let us get tired and let them freshen up with the subs. 

He has zero trust in his bench. Biggest mistake of the night was taking off Greenwood instead of Rashford. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

1rv3v9.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

If I had a favourite Spanish club it would be Villarreal. They seem like a proper club, with a great little stadium, and nice looking shirts. 

Bring back the airport sponsor.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol:

Quick! Backtrack and pretend it’s all okay that Man Utd have won fuck all in four years.

Some massive checking of the Ole rose-tinted glasses manual tonight.

Just now, Froggy said:

I wish I was raging. :lol: I'm looking to the future. I've cared more at some PL defeats this year. 

:lol: Fantastic.

Keep it going Ole, you’re doing a wonderful job.

Fuck it, no pressure to ever win a trophy again as long as you can scrape into the top four. 

Don’t worry about getting past the CL group stages either, just concentrate on that top four again. 

Just now, ToonArmy1892 said:

Fucking great this, fuck these entitled cunts.

Such entitlement in the studio from their former players too. Clearly thought they'd win comfortably and said as much. Now I'm sure they didn't actually care about it that much after all.